Ebooks: Download for Kindle Download for tolino Our e-books for downloading from XinXii Print: Order our printed books from CreateSpaceOrder our printed books from Amazon
Codex Regius on/auf: TwitterFacebookVKGoogle +1youtube

Historical novels from the 2nd für das 21st century






Supplementary:

Donnerstag, 8. Mai 2014

Amazon's objectionable codes



I tried to give somebody in Amazon's community forum a referenced list of all "Romanike" volumes and found that it was not possible: Each time I clicked "Send", the message was rejected and I was referred to the guidelines, to be precise: to the section on "objectionable content". I was mystified. The message contained little else but book titles, and what could be objectionable about "The Gears of Fate" or "The Man who Never Dies"? I tried to amend the text, even removing the reference to "my wife" as second author, telling myself: hey, they are American, you never know. To no avail: The message kept bouncing. Then my eyes fell on the automated hyperlink to "The Man who never Dies" that includes the internal registration code, or ASIN, which Amazon automatically assigns to any book.

You have to see it to believe it.




In other words: Amazon assigns codes which Amazon itself perceives as objectionable.

Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen